BDSM - Black Dominant Smoking Mistress

Hello Faggots! Either you are gonna choke or smoke, Get a cloud of smoke right in your face or… even better… This beautiful Mistresses will smoke while hardly paying you any attention.

You’ll surely enjoy the fresh ash as it gets longer and longer while you crave, wish and hope that Miss Violator's cigarette ashes would fall in and all around your dirty mouth and ass.. my glorious, heavy white smoke blown right in your dirty mouth and on your pathetic looking face.

Another lesson of obedience must be taught!

Call Now to listen to me LIVE, as I inhale for a long time while you get rock hard and then hear me blow my smoke, instead of blowing you....as you crave and beg me to use you as my ashtray, you worthless piece of shit!



first assignment- click here



ass worship
When I am available, you can call me on either service below:


NiteFlirtCall Button
TalkSugar